Reduce your joint pain in six weeks
- Diagnosis by an orthopedist
- Individually tailored treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis
- Access to a dedicated physiotherapist
- Free with exemption card (otherwise 750 SEK)
What is Joint Academy?
Tell us about your health
Here you’ll answer questions about your health, so that your orthopedist understands how you and your joints are feeling.
Get a diagnosis
When your orthopedist has read your answers, you’ll be contacted to partake in a virtual meeting where you get your diagnosis.
Start your treatment
You get an individualized treatment plan, to which you have unlimited access for a year, from your personal physiotherapist.
Healthcare that fits in your pocket
- Secure login with BankID
- Free if you have an exemption card
- Free if you are over 85
- Your insurance provider might cover the costs
kr 750 In Joint Academy, 3 meetings with a patient fee of 250 SEK each are included.
We reduced our joint pain with Joint Academy
I noticed an improvement after just a few weeks in the program and nowadays I only feel the occasional discomfort in my knee, but it’s not often.Read full story
I feel that the Joint Academy treatment program is very individual, and it’s great that I can ask my questions directly as they come up. Besides, the exercises are very easy to understand and perform. I’m very happy with this service.Read full story
Online treatment for osteoarthritis
Do physical exercises tailored to you and learn about osteoarthritis in interactive lessons.
Stay in touch with our orthopedists and physiotherapists throughout your journey.
Keep track of your progress with measuring tools and get lasting results.
Say hello to some of our medical professionals!
Discover life with healthier joints
- Thousands of patients have completed the program
- 85% of patients reduced their joint pain
- 96% would recommend the program to a friend