Arthro Therapeutics, Inc. (“Joint Academy,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website and Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Joint Academy or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
Note, Joint Academy is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website or Application are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, Joint Academy Physical Therapy, P.A. and Joint Academy Physical Therapy, Inc. (collectively, “Joint Academy PC”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). Joint Academy Medical (or your own medical provider if you do not use a Joint Academy Medical Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Joint Academy. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website and Application, and you must promptly exit our Website and Application.